PEIBWA Women in Business Micro-Grant Funding Announcement

  • 28 Jun 2016
  • 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
  • Lefurgey Cultural Centre, 205 Prince St, Summerside, PE C1N 2Z5

The PEIBWA Micro-Grant is designed to help new and less established women entrepreneurs gain a foothold in the business community. This is achieved by investing in projects that will enhance the applicant’s sales and marketability, as well as foster the development of the applicant’s business skills.

The PEIBWA Micro-Grant provides successful applications with a non-repayable investment up to $500, with 75% payable on approval and the remaining 25% payable on completion of final report. Only PEIBWA members resident in PEI are eligible to apply.

Join us at Lefurgey Cultural Centre in Summerside as we announce the first recipients of the PEIBWA Micro-Grant.


Subscribe to our newsletter!

copyright 2016 PEI Business Women's Association,  25 Queen Street, Suite 25, Charlottetown PE C1A 4A2

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software