At PEIBWA, we’re committed to empowering and inspiring PEI’s women to succeed in small business. That’s why we’re excited to introduce you to GoForth Institute - Canada's leading small business training program. GoForth teaches 100 Essential Small Business SkillsTM via online video. And they’re entrepreneurs just like you!
Since 2009, they’ve trained over 10,000 entrepreneurs. These entrepreneurs know that out of the 150,000 new small businesses started in Canada each year, about 70% won’t see their fifth birthday – and that scares them. With GoForth, they learn all the skills they need to start, run, and grow their small business successfully.
Here’s what you get with GoForth’s training:
- Courses delivered via HD streaming online video - 10 modules, containing 30 video lessons at 20 minutes each.
- Video lessons taught by expert instructors who are successful entrepreneurs.
- Content that’s relevant to rural, agricultural, and First Nations entrepreneurs - and everyone in between!
- Email access to instructors for questions about the content.
- Downloadable worksheets and other material to help you customize your learning to suit your business.
- The accompanying 550-page curriculum e-book is updated yearly.
- One year unlimited access costs just $16.25 per month.
PEIBWA would like to invite you to exclusive webinars hosted by GoForth Founder and CEO Dr Leslie McGeough. She’ll share her own experiences in small business, and you’ll learn how GoForth’s training is uniquely suited to helping PEIBWA members succeed.
These webinars will be happening April 11 and 12 @ 1 pm Atlantic Time
On a computer, use any browser and go to https://join.me/goforth-demo . Nothing to download. On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: goforth-demo
Join the audio conference:
Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.
Canada - Charlottetown +1.902.200.0149
**PEIBWA members keep an eye on your emails for a special discount rate on registration that is for PEIBWA members only**