The PEI Business Women’s Association seeks a new Executive Director to report to the Board of Directors, chiefly responsible for identifying opportunities and the ability to innovate and create programs that strategically align with the organization’s goals and member needs. The Executive Director's major mandate is to ensure that the organization has a long-range strategy which achieves its mission, and toward which it makes consistent and timely progress on its goals. Other key responsibilities include program development, member engagement, advocacy, and administration, ensuring optimal use of organizational finances, staff, volunteers and resources. This individual will also provide financial leadership by managing budgets and monitoring long-term strategic fiscal plans.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a community based organization or not-for-profit
- Minimum 2 years in a successful senior management position, preferably in the non-profit sector
- Degree or diploma in business administration or relevant field of study from a recognized university or college an asset
- Excellent communication skills· Able to work outside of normal business hours
- Must be able to travel independently to various locations within the province
- Successful experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Familiar with budget development and tracking, financial statements, and non-profit reporting
Application: Qualified applicants should forward a current resume and cover letter HERE. For more information, email the hiring committee in confidence at email@example.com with “PEIBWA ED” the subject line.
Deadline: March 26, 2018 at 5pm. Please note that applications and questions will only be accepted by the hiring committee as noted above.
Thank you to all that apply; however, only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted.