2020 Micro Grant Program
CLICK HERE to learn more about the 2020 Micro Grant Recipients!
The deadline for applications for the 2020 Micro Grant program was midnight, July 19, 2020. The application process is now closed. We hope to offer the program again in 2021. Please watch this page for more information.
Thank you again to 2020 funding partners PEI Credit Unions!
PEIBWA Micro Grants are designed to help new, growing, and established women entrepreneurs through a non-repayable grant and business skills support.
2020 Funding Partner
We would like to thank PEI Credit Unions for joining us as the 2020 Micro Grant program funding partner. This valuable program would not be possible without their support.
You must be a member of PEIBWA and a resident of PEI in order to be eligible to apply for the program. Non-profits and community organizations are not eligible. Not already a PEIBWA member? Apply now at this link!
The grant provides successful applicants with a non-repayable investment of up to $500, with 75% payable on approval and the remaining 25% payable on completion of the final report.
There are a minimum of two (2) grants and a maximum of four (4) grants available during this funding round. Funds are limited, so not all who apply will be successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find answers to the frequently asked questions about the program including the application process, eligible and ineligble expenses and the expectations of grant recipients at this link.
How do I apply?
Everyone interested in applying for a 2020 PEIBWA Micro Grant must complete the online application at this link. The deadline for applications is Midnight on Sunday, July 19, 2020 (no exceptions).
For further questions, you may contact the PEI Business Women’s Association office at any time at 902-892-6040 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.