Are you thinking about applying to any of the upcoming funding and grant programs?
Often the application process can be incredibly intimidating but if you do not apply for the funding you will never be eligible to actually receive the funding. That's where this workshop,The Basics of Proposal Writing, comes in.
This workshop will give you the tools to complete the various applications that lead to being considered for the funds that are available. Valuable information will be shared including, but not limited to:
- where to find the funding programs
- understanding the application guidelines and process
- the importance of writing good content
- the importance of formatting
- building a content library (especially helpful for candidates who will be applying for funding on an ongoing basis)
- asking for help
- timeline management
This workshop is open to anyone, but advance registration is required. PEIBWA members may attend for FREE, $25 for non-PEIBWA members.