The PEI Business Women’s Association (PEIBWA) is pleased to announce that six Island women entrepreneurs have been selected as finalists for the 2022 Sensational Summer PitchFest Competition launched in May.
Congratulations to the six finalists:
- Simonne Cormier, Au Naturel Solutions Inc., Eastern Kings
- Josee Gallant-Gordon, Elm Grove Centre, Elmsdale
- Sarah Bennetto O’Brien, The Handpie Company, Albany
- Debbie Brady, Oyster Art, Tyne Valley
- Sol Paddle Tavern, Jenna Shinn & Neally Currie, Charlottetown
- Rachael Sonola, Sonola Sweets, Charlottetown.
These six companies will receive one-on-one pitch coaching by industry experts – before participating in the live pitch competition with the opportunity to receive $15,000 to grow and expand their operations. The live event will be held in Charlottetown on Wednesday, July 27th where one deserving company will be announced the winner of PEIBWA’s Sensational Summer PitchFest 2022.
Read our Press Release HERE
To Learn More about this Program, click HERE