Come join the PEI Business Women’s Association as our new Operations and Special Projects Assistant as we celebrate our 30th-anniversary supporting women in business on PEI!
PEIBWA’s Operations and Special Projects Assistant is a professional, energetic and qualified team player who will take the lead with the organization’s day-to-day operations, assist with social media management, and with the planning and execution of projects, workshops, and events. This position reports to the Director of the Rural Women’s Business Centre.
This is a FT permanent role with a salary range of 43K - 48K, based on a 37.5 hour work week. Full benefits include four weeks of holidays, paid time off between Christmas and New Years, and health benefits. A parking pass is provided for the Charlottetown office.
1. Work two days per week at PEIBWA's Charlottetown office and three days per week at our Central Bedeque location - the Rural Women's Business Centre. Mileage to and from Central Bedeque is reimbursed.
2. Conduct general office administration duties including monitoring in-person, phone, and email inquiries as well as database administration. Process payments and assist the bookkeeper with compiling documentation for project claims.
3. Collaborate as part of a diverse team to conceptualize, plan, promote, and participate in the delivery of programs, events, and workshops (delivered in-person, virtually, and in a hybrid format).
4. Assist with the planning of signature events including a yearly Symposium and special events related to PEIBWA's 30th Anniversary.
5. When at the Central Bedeque location, supervise the co-working space and activities taking place on site.
6. Periodically attend PEIBWA events, representing and promoting the organization within the community.
7. Conduct research and assist with proposal writing and project management.
8. Assist the Communications Officer with social media management, content creation, and fostering engagement online.
See the full job posting here